Your Guide to Spending Valentine's Day in Orlando
Top 9 Things to Do on Valentine’s Day in Orlando
4. Ride On a 400-Foot Wheel
For the Romantics
Admire the city of Orlando from a height as you move around the giant wheel at ICON Park. Choose an evening slot so you can watch the sunset with your partner!
What to expect:
- Panoramic Views
- 400-foot Observation Wheel
- Unique Light Show
5. Plan a Romantic Dinner
For the Foodie Couple
Celebrate Valentine’s Day by going out for a romantic dinner in the heart of Orlando. The city has a range of wonderful restaurants to choose from.
6. Be Part of a Popular Love Story
For the Movie Buffs
The movie and story of the Titanic revolves around the forbidden love between Jack and Rose. Head to the Titanic Museum to view artifacts and memorabilia from the cruise ship.
What to expect:
- Explore over 300 artifacts
- Travel back in time to 1912
- Marvel at art galleries showcasing the grand ship
8. Indulge in Wine Tasting
For the Adventurous Souls
Enjoy a delightful selection of Orlando’s finest wines on a wine-tasting tour! Lakeridge is one of the top rated wineries in the city.
Valentine’s Day Tips & Hacks in Orlando
- Book in advance: If you’re planning on visiting an attraction, it’s best to book your tickets in advance.
- Make prior reservations: The best restaurants are sure to be crowded on Valentine’s Day in Orlando. Reserve a table in advance.
- Explore the city: Orlando is filled with a range of activities and attractions. Spend Valentine’s Day exploring as many attractions as you can.
- Get a city pass: Another option is to get an Orlando City Pass and choose from a long list of attractions like the Kennedy Space Center, ICON Park, SEA LIFE Aquarium, Madame Tussauds, and more.
- Think out of the box: Choose a fun and unusual activity for you and your partner to do! You can ride the wheel at ICON Park, go to the Kennedy Space Center to learn about space exploration, head to Everglades National Park, or relax at Clearwater Beach!
- Spend the whole day together: If you have the time, plan a whole day together! You can go to a theme park, visit a museum, enjoy a delicious meal together at a romantic restaurant, and end the night at a fun cocktail bar!
Frequently Asked Questions About Valentine's Day in Orlando
A. Orlando is filled with romantic things to do! Take a stroll in a botanical garden, spend the day at the beach, go out for a romantic dinner, or visit a theme park!
A. If you're on a budget, there are still many things you can do to make Valentine's Day special for you and your partner. You can stroll through any of the parks and botanical gardens in Orlando, head to Clearwater Beach, or go for a nice dinner in Orlando.
A. Orlando in February is warm and pleasant during the day with cold nights. During the day, temperatures can reach up to 22-degrees, while at night, the temperature falls to about 9-degrees.
A. Yes, restaurants, events, and tickets to iconic attractions are generally expensive and tend to be booked on Valentine's Day in Orlando. Book your tickets early on to secure a spot and avoid paying a higher price.